搜故事,从300万个故事到海量知识百科的华丽转变!
搜故事 > 故事会 > 正文

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

时间:2012-10-19

下金蛋的鹅故事续写

提示:本文共有 5244 个字,阅读大概需要 11 分钟。

伊索之下金蛋的鹅,这个告诉我们如果不懂得知足,贪得无厌,我们就会失去已经拥有的东西。

The Goose with Golden Egg 下金蛋的鹅

A Farmer and his wife live in a small house in the country. They are very poor. Then one day something fantastic happens.

农夫和他的妻子住在乡下的一个小房子里,他们很贫穷,有一天,有件奇妙的事情发生了。

Farmer: Good morning, dear.

早上好,亲爱的。

Wife: Good morning.Ill fry you some eggs.

早上好,我要为你煎一些蛋。

The wife goes out to the barn to get some eggs. She suddenly shouts loudly to the Farmer.

妻子到谷仓里拿蛋,突然她大声地对农夫叫了起来。

Wife: Come out here, dear! Quickly!

快来呀,亲爱的。快点!

Farmer: Why? Whats the matter?

怎么了?什么事?

The Farmer runs out to the barn.

农夫跑到了谷仓。

Wife: Look at this!

看看这个!

Farmer: What is it?

那是什么?

Wife: Its a golden egg!

一个金蛋!

Farmer: A golden egg?Where did you get is?

金蛋?你从哪里来的?

Wife: From this Goose.It laid this golden egg.

这只鹅呀,它下的。

Goose: Quack, quack!

嘎,嘎!

Farmer: I cant believe it.Its so shiny and beautiful.What shall we do with it?

我简直不敢相信,这只蛋耀眼又美丽,我们怎么处理呢?

Wife: Sell it at the market.

把它卖到市场上。

Farmer: Good idea.Ill sell it and buy some meat.

好主意,我会把它卖了,再买些肉回来。

Wife: Yes.Ill cook you a delicious meal tonight.

那今晚我会为你煮一顿美味的大餐。

Farmer: Yahoo! Thank you, Goose!

奥,谢谢你,鹅!

The Farmer goes to the market that afternoon and gets a good price for the golden egg. The Farmer and his Wife have a nice dinner that night, but they cant fall asleep. They are so excited and hope that the goose will lay another golden egg tomorrow morning. 当天下午,农夫到市场去把金蛋卖了个好价钱。农夫和妻子享用了一顿丰盛的晚餐。可是他们无法入睡,他们非常兴奋,并且希望鹅在明天早上会再下另一只金蛋。

Goose: Cock a doodle doo!!!

咕 咕 咕!!!

Farmer: Wake up, dear.Lets see if the Goose laid another golden egg.

起床,亲爱的,我们去看看鹅有没有再下金蛋。

Wife: Okay. Lets hurry. 好,我们快去。 The two rush out to the barn.

他们两人冲到了谷仓。

Farmer: Look!Another golden egg!

看!另一个金蛋!

Wife: Thank you, Goose.We will be rich soon.

谢谢你,鹅,我们很快就会富起来了。

Farmer: Yes. Thanks to the Goose.Feed it well, dear.

是呀,多亏了这只鹅,你可要好好地喂它呀,亲爱的。

Wife: Of course.I will feed it the best food.

我会喂它最好的食物。

After that, the Farmer and his Wife gave the Goose the best food. They loved the Goose. The Goose kept laying a golden egg every day. Some months later, the couple moved to a bigger house. They were very happy.

从那以后,农夫和他的妻子给鹅吃最好的食物,他们很疼爱那只鹅。鹅继续每天下一个金蛋。几个月后,这对夫妻搬到了更大的房子里,他们非常的快乐。

Farmer: Thanks to the Goose, we are not poor anymore.

多亏了那只鹅,我们再也不贫穷了。

Wife: That is true. But Im getting curious.

那倒是,可是我越来越好奇了。

Farmer: About what?

好奇什么?

Wife: The Goose doesnt look special.

那只鹅看起来又不特别。

Farmer: So what?

那又怎样?

Wife: But how can it lay golden eggs?

可是它怎么能下金蛋呢?

Farmer: Good question. Now Im getting curious, too. Hmm

说的对,现在我也好奇了,嗯

More months passed and the Farmer and his Wife became quite rich.

又过了几个月,农夫和他的妻子已经相当富有了。

Farmer: We are now quite rich. Thanks to the Goose.

我们现在已经相当富有了,多亏了那只鹅。

Wife: Yes. But I want to get really rich fast.

是呀,不过我想快点变得更富有。

Farmer: How?

那要怎么做呢?

Wife: Think. We dont know how the Goose lays the golden eggs. But we know where they are coming from.

你想想,我们不知道那只鹅怎么会下金蛋,可是我们知道那些金蛋是从哪里来的。

Farmer: We do? Where?

我们知道吗?从哪里?

Wife: From the Gooses stomach, of course. So its stomach must be full of golden eggs.

当然是从那只鹅的肚子里呀,所以它的肚子里一定装满了金蛋。

Farmer: Perhaps. I dont know.

或许吧,我不知道。

Wife: Cant you see? We can become really rich all at once.

你不明白吗?我们可以一夜致富呀。

Farmer: What do you mean?

你的意思是?

Wife: Cut open the Gooses stomach. Take out all of the golden eggs inside.

剖开那只饿的肚子,拿出里面所有的金蛋。

Farmer: You mean kill the Goose?

你是说杀了那只鹅?

Wife: Yes. A golden egg a day is too slow. I want to become really rich. Now!

每天一个金蛋太慢了,我要变得非常富有,立刻!

Farmer: But it has given us a golden egg every day. It made us rich. We cant kill it now.

但是它每天都给我们一个金蛋呀,他让我们富有了,现在我们不能杀它。

Wife: Why not? Dont you want to become richer faster?

难道你不想快点变得更有钱吗?

Farmer: Yes, but we are rich right now.

想呀,可是我们现在就很有钱呀。

Wife: Yes. But I want to become really really rich. I want to live in the city. Bring the knife from the kitchen.

是呀,可是我想变得真的真的很有钱,我想住到城市里去。去把厨房里的刀拿来。

Farmer: If you wish, dear.

遵命,亲爱的。

The Farmer brings a sharp knife from the kitchen. The Goose sees the knife and starts crying and runs away. The Wife hides the knife behind her back. 农夫从厨房里拿出一把锋利的刀,鹅看到了刀,开始一边叫一边跑,其子把刀藏在了身后。

Goose: Quack, quack!

嘎嘎!

Wife: Whats the matter, Goose? I have something delicious for you.

怎么了,鹅?我有好吃的东西要给你呀!

Goose: Quack, quack!

嘎嘎!

Wife: its running away! Go and catch it!

它跑走了!去抓住他!

Farmer: Okay, dear. Come here, Goosey.

好的,亲爱的,过来,鹅。

Goose: Quack, quack!

嘎嘎!

Wife: Catch it, catch it!

抓住它,抓住它!

Farmer: I got it!

抓住了!

Goose: Quack, quack!嘎嘎!

The Farmer catches the Goose and the Wife is about to cut open its stomach.

农夫抓住鹅,妻子准备剖开他的肚子。

Wife: We will be really rich soon. How many eggs will there be?

我们很快就会变得很有钱了,会有多少金蛋呢?

Farmer: I dont know. But there must be many. Im getting curious now. Hurry up. Cut it open.

我不知道,可是肯定很多,现在我越来越好奇了。快点,剖开他。

Wife: Okay, here I go.

好,我要下手了。

Goose: Q U A C K!!!

惨叫嘎!

The Gooses stomach is cut open. The Farmer and his Wife look surprised.

鹅的肚子被剖开了,农夫和他的妻子看起来非常吃惊。

Farmer: Where are the golden eggs? 金蛋在哪里呢?

Wife: I dont know. There must be some inside. Look carefully!

我不知道,这里头一定有一些。看仔细点!

Farmer: There are none! What have we done?

一个也没有,我们都干了些什么呀?

Wife: No golden eggs?

没有金蛋?

Farmer: Poor Goose. We were too greedy. So we will become poor again.

可怜的鹅,我们太贪心了,我们又会变穷。

Wife: Poor us!

可怜的我们!

Farmer: Boo hoo hoo.

呜 呜 呜

MORAL: Dont be greedy.

不可贪心。

看到此处说明本文对你还是有帮助的,关于“伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕”留言是大家的经验之谈相信也会对你有益,推荐继续阅读下面的相关内容,与本文相关度极高!

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。
相关阅读
伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

2020-08-27 #故事会在线阅读

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

2017-07-18 #故事会在线阅读

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

金蛋,农夫,下金蛋,他的妻子,妻子,谷仓,肚子,我不知道,东西,市场,食物,厨房里,可是我,我们现在,抓住它,谢谢你,肚子里,多亏了,好的,怎么了,事情,买些,故事,小房子,大餐,夫妻,美味,伊索寓言,一夜致富,一定有

2020-07-03 #故事阅读

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

金蛋,农夫,下金蛋,他的妻子,妻子,谷仓,肚子,我不知道,东西,市场,食物,厨房里,可是我,我们现在,抓住它,谢谢你,肚子里,多亏了,好的,怎么了,事情,买些,故事,小房子,大餐,夫妻,美味,伊索寓言,一夜致富,一定有

2020-08-17 #故事阅读

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

金蛋,农夫,下金蛋,他的妻子,妻子,谷仓,肚子,我不知道,东西,市场,食物,厨房里,可是我,我们现在,抓住它,谢谢你,肚子里,多亏了,好的,怎么了,事情,买些,故事,小房子,大餐,夫妻,美味,伊索寓言,一夜致富,一定有

2020-08-27 #长篇故事

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

金蛋,农夫,下金蛋,他的妻子,妻子,谷仓,肚子,我不知道,东西,市场,食物,厨房里,可是我,我们现在,抓住它,谢谢你,肚子里,多亏了,好的,怎么了,事情,买些,故事,小房子,大餐,夫妻,美味,伊索寓言,一夜致富,一定有

2013-03-01 #故事大全

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

金蛋,农夫,下金蛋,他的妻子,妻子,谷仓,肚子,我不知道,东西,市场,食物,厨房里,可是我,我们现在,抓住它,谢谢你,肚子里,多亏了,好的,怎么了,事情,买些,故事,小房子,大餐,夫妻,美味,伊索寓言,一夜致富,一定有

2019-08-23 #短篇故事

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

金蛋,农夫,下金蛋,他的妻子,妻子,谷仓,肚子,我不知道,东西,市场,食物,厨房里,可是我,我们现在,抓住它,谢谢你,肚子里,多亏了,好的,怎么了,事情,买些,小房子,大餐,夫妻,美味,一夜致富,一定有,告诉我们,不懂得

2020-07-03 #小故事

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

伊索寓言双语小故事:下金蛋的鹅中英字幕

金蛋,农夫,下金蛋,他的妻子,妻子,谷仓,肚子,我不知道,东西,市场,食物,厨房里,可是我,我们现在,抓住它,谢谢你,肚子里,多亏了,好的,怎么了,事情,买些,小房子,大餐,夫妻,美味,一夜致富,一定有,告诉我们,不懂得

2020-08-03 #小故事