提示:本文共有 1241 个字,阅读大概需要 3 分钟。
You have forgotten who you are,and so have forgotten me.
你已经忘了你是谁 也忘了我
Look inside yourself,Simba.
看看你自己的内心
You are more than what you have become.
你比你现在还要聪明
You must take your place in the circle of life.
你一定要回到食物链的位置上
Key Points
重点词汇讲解
1. Thats just my reflection. reflection:
影子,沉思
He inspects his face in the mirror, then leisurely applies a heavy coating of lather, while amusing himself by making faces at his reflection.
他仔细端详镜子里自己的脸,一边对着镜子里的脸做鬼脸玩,一边在脸上涂上一层厚厚的肥皂沫。
He gave much reflection to the problem but still had no answer.
对于这个问题,他沉思了许久,但是还没有答案。
2. Look inside yourself, Simba. ook inside:
向里面看
I can look inside you.
我能看透你的心思。
Look inside instead of outside yourself for answers to lifes problems.
从自身内部而非外部寻求生活的答案。
3. You must take your place in the circle of life. take ones place:
占有位置
No one can take your managers place.
没有人能够接替你们经理的工作。
Nam believes that no one can take Kins place in her heart.
家岚相信,在她的内心世界里没有人可以取代陆坚。
4. You must take your place in the circle of life. circle:
循环,周期
With the resuscitation of the global economics, Chinas economy has entered into a new increasing circle.
随着全球经济的复苏,中国经济进入新的一轮增长周期,步入良性循环轨道。
I need experience to get a job but without a job I cant get experience:its a vicious circle.
我得有经验才能找到工作,可是没有工作我就无法获得经验 这真是个恶性循环。
看到此处说明本文对你还是有帮助的,关于“迪斯尼动画儿童英语故事《狮子王》:他一直活在你心里视频+mp3”留言是大家的经验之谈相信也会对你有益,推荐继续阅读下面的相关内容,与本文相关度极高!