原标题:四个适合给儿童看的中英双语小故事
哪些少儿英语小故事适合于小朋友分享?哪些少儿英语小故事适合教给小孩子学习?天津新东方学校小编今天就总结了5个少儿英语小故事,希望适合您的孩子!
he Ox and the Dog 牛和狗An ox and a dog serve for the same farmer.
一头牛和一只狗同时为一个农夫工作。
One day the dog arrogantly says: How grand I am! In the daytime, I watch out for the cattle in the meadows; at night, I guard the house. But you?
一天, 狗骄傲地说着;我是多么重要啊!白天我在牧场看护家群,晚上我看家。而你呢?
Me? How about me ? the ox says.
我?我怎么啦? 牛反问。
You can only plough or draw a cart, the dog slightly says.
你只会犁地或是拉扯。狗不懈地说。
Yes. Its true, the ox says. But if I dont plough, what do you guard?
是的。你说得没有错,牛回答道。但是如果没有我犁地,你看护什么呢?
The Sports Meeting in the Forest 森林运动会There are many animals in the forest. Today is a fine day. Animals are having a sport meeting.
森林里有很多动物。
Monkey, Fox, Panda, Rabbit and Bear are running.
今天天气晴朗,小动物要举行运动会。小猴子,狐狸,兔子和小熊在赛跑。
Look! Rabbit is the first. Fox and Monkey are the second. Bear is the third.
看!小兔子得了第一,狐狸和猴子得了第二,小熊得了第三。
The other animals are shouting, “Bear! Come on! Bear! Come on!” And look there, Duck and Pig are doing high jump.
小动物们都在叫喊:“小熊,加油!小熊,加油!”看那儿,小鸭和小猪在比赛跳高。
Pig is too fat, he can’t jump very high. So Duck is the champion.
小猪太胖了,成绩不太理想,所有小鸭得了冠军。
Here! Cat and Squirrel are climbing a tree. Cat is ill. So he is the last, but he does his best.
看这里!小猫和小松鼠在比赛爬树,小猫生病了,没能拿冠军,但它全力以赴了。
This sports meeting is wonderful. The animals are very happy!
运动会可真棒,小动物们多开心啊!
An ass 一头驴An ass once found a lions skin. He put it on, and walked towards thevillage.
有头驴发现一张狮子皮,他披着狮子皮走进村庄。
All fled when he came near,both men and animals.
所有的人和动物见到他走过来都逃走了。
The ass felt quite proud. He lifted his voice and brayed, but then everyone knew him.
驴感到很得意,他高声地嘶叫,却被人认了出来。
His owner came up and gave him a sound whipping.
他的主人跑过来打了他一顿。
Shortly afterwards,a fox came up to him and said, "Ah, I knew it was you by your voice."
不久,一只狐狸也跑过来,对他说:“哦,你一张嘴我就知道你是驴。”
We are friends 我们是朋友Tommy is turtle.
Tommy是一只乌龟。
He has no daddy, no mummy and no friends.
他也没有爸爸妈妈和朋友。
He is crying,a bird comes.
他在哭,一只鸟飞过来。
She says: “I can fly. Let’s fly!”。Tommy says:“ no、no, I can’t fly!”
她说“我会飞、我们一起飞吧!”然后Tommy说“不行不行、我不会飞”。
A rabbit comes,He says: “ I can jump. Let’s jump!”
一只小兔子过来了。他说“我会跳、我们一起跳吧”。
Tommy says:“no、no,I can’t jump!”
然后Tommy说“不行不行、我不会跳”。
A monkey comes,he says:“I can climb the tree. Let’s climb the tree!”一只猴子过来了,他说“我会爬树、我们爬树吧”。
Tommy says:“ no, no. I can’t climb the tree!”
然后Tommy说“不行不行、我不会爬”。
A duck comes,He says:“I can swim. Let’s swim!”。Tommy smiles: we are friends!”。
一只鸭子过来了,他说“我会游泳、我们来游泳吧”,Tommy笑了:我们是朋友。
文章来自:tj.xdf.cn返回搜狐,查看更多
责任编辑:
看到此处说明本文对你还是有帮助的,关于“四个适合给儿童看的中英双语小故事”留言是大家的经验之谈相信也会对你有益,推荐继续阅读下面的相关内容,与本文相关度极高!